Residential hydronic heating
Hydronic heating is the most comfortable, cost efficient heating choice used in homes and buildings today. It’s versatile, comfortable, and economical, and can be incorporated into any and every style of home, utilising any fuel source.
Hydronic heating systems use water as a heat transfer medium and circulate it through tubing in the floors or pipes to radiators and convectors along the walls, to warm the surfaces within the home.
When compared to air, there are many advantages to heating your home using water to experience the ultimate in comfort. These include:
- Surfaces within the space are heated rather than the air itself
- People feel more comfortable as heat is evenly distributed within each space avoiding hot or cold zones
- There is less circulation of dust and particles that can cause allergies
- With no need for duct work, fan noises and stop/start sounds are reduced to promote clean & quiet living
- It is easy to create zones within your home or building to control the temperature differently according to how you use the space
- You can control the temperature of your floors to set your optimal level of comfort with radiant floor heating
- Controls / Thermostats are available, which are designed to keep the temperature at your preferred setting no matter what the outdoor conditions are like. By intelligently adjusting the heating system operation to compensate for indoor and outdoor temperature changes, temperature fluctuations are eliminated. These types of controls enhance the systems energy efficient status.